Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Earth Day yay! { News } . April 22 .

Earth Day Yay! Even though I am not in orange county my handy iPhone is letting me make posting a blog possible... I'll make it short.

Do something to show your apprechiation for nature and the planet we live on. Take a picture, plant a tree, pick up a piece of trash...

Peet's coffe (my favorite coffee shop along with Keans) is showing their apprechiation by planting trees into old tea tins and using coffee grounds as soil.  If you make an Eco friendly purchase you get a free medium beverage!

I'd love to hear comments on what you did today for our greener tomorrow :)

Also check out this 20% off coupon for your new snack box & case from ToGo Ware!
'Don't Miss Our 20% OFF Earth Day Sale!'

1 comment:

  1. I know this site presents quality depending posts and additional stuff,
    is there any other web page which gives these kinds of information in quality?



    Also visit my webpage: PW50 Intermec

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails