Friday, April 16, 2010

Heading Down To The Lone Star State




The Texas bluebonnets are the states flower and are suspose to be in a marvolus bounty this year!

I just purchases my tickets for a trip to Houston Texas at the end of this month.  The entire Treybig side of my family (with exception of my immediate family) reside all over the state of Texas.

This will be a working vacation, and I will be on a photographic trip with my aunt Cynthia.  My aunt Cynthia is my inspiration for following my dreams in my photographic career, and although we are very different (she uses Cannon, I use Nikon... she photographs for nature magazines, calendars, and books.  I photograph weddings, and people for personal uses)  We still enjoy photographing nature and being outdoors, in fact she is going to help me submit my work for publication.

SO what will we be doing their exactly?! WELL I planned my ticket around the Texas state flowers peek.  My aunt has sent me forums and countless links to photographers anxiously awaiting this photographic opportunity.  Here are some snap shots of what I am talking about:

Wildflowers Around Mason Texas!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails