Sunday, December 13, 2009

Baby Shower for Megan B.

For the last few weeks I have been working on a new website and a way to get myself 'out there' more. In doing so, I have been going though all of my photographic files since 2006 to try and compile some work that I think best represents me and the work I am trying to do. I came across several photographic sessions that have never seen the light of day. All kinds from fine art to more commercial works. This kinda bums me out, because if my photography is never seen then did it even happen?... the whole "If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?" concept. I think this blog is a great way to get some of my past photographic works out in the public eye, and seen by people that are considering me as their photographer. Work experience and all that :) ya know.

So I am going to kick this off with a Baby Shower, taken 04/25/09. I took a very journalistic approach, and later the expecting mother (Megan) used these in an album with her maternity and baby photos. The book looks great with a complete story of the last few months of pregnancy to birth. Great idea for all those expecting mothers out there, don't let the time pass you by! Enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails