Monday, December 28, 2009

Happiest Place on Earth

For Christmas my family and I went to Disneyland! We have not been there together as a family in years. I thought it was going to be more difficult since we are so much older now and everyone is more independent, but it was just the opposite. Everyone got along, made jokes and was more mature and exercised compromising (who would have thought that day would ever come).... while our parents tagged along :) hehe. The whole park was decked out with more lights than usual. It was crowed but not more than I was use to or expecting. It was the 'happiest place on earth' for me this christmas.

California Adventure, we didn't go into this side of the park.

My family by the large tree at the entrance, about to begin the day.

Magic Castle after the xmas fire work show... it was very cold outside!
One of my favorite rides, Indiana Jones! we got a fast pass for this ride as soon as we arrived at 3pm and couldn't use it until 9:40 - 10:40pm!
Magic castle, so pretty! and I am eating frozen yoghurt in this photo.
It's A Small World. We did not go on it & there was a 3 hour line! Check out the cute santa hat they put on the clock.

We switched hats, my little brother hates taking photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails