Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Logo


My logo, I wanted to thank Pamela V. again for all her efforts in creating a logo to represent me and Marcella Treybig Photography.
I started by giving her random pieces of information and things I liked about other peoples logos and images. 'I love traveling, 50's and 60's type designs, DIY (do it yourself) and floral/swirly designs'. I don't know how she interpreted the information I gave her so quickly into idea's that I LOVED.
The concept behind this is all of that! She created a vintage postage stamp icon with my name it, it even looks a little worn out. I also have an actual stamp being created with this logo on it so that I can mark any paper work and images that require copyright or recognition. Really neat idea huh, it was also hers. The dots at the beginning and end of photography is something that I am going to continue to use in normal script, which I have already done on my website.

I really liked that it brought in elements of Orange County where I am based. Can you see the 'O' and half moon 'C's now?

All around I think it represents me and the things I like perfectly with functionality and legibility.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails