Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Website Launched!

After months of going back and forth and working on this website, I finally have something to show for it! This is my new website and some changes will continue to be made over the holiday season this month. Things like:

-Client Proofing Gallery : This is so every single client I have can get a secure online site where they can view their images, order prints/albums/etc, and share this gallery with family and friends nation wide. They will also have the ability to make purchases. Which brings me to my next point...

-Shopping Cart: This will allow you to order images online from your gallery, view the cost, make payment (Paypal or mail) and take as long as you like deciding between that 8X10 or 11X14 print.

-About Me: Information about me to help you make your decision between photographers whose work you both admire. Although if you are following this blog, you pretty much already have a good idea if you would like to work with me.

-Galleries: I will be adding and taking away alike to ALL my galleries, trying to keep it down to just the important stuff. I am horribly biased so I will be asking a few fellow photographer friends, and clients opinions and suggestions. So if you have any, please do not hesitate to email me. I love criticism and take it as an opportunity to grow and better understand other peoples perspectives not just my own... after all... I aim to please *click* :) (lame joke I know)

-Feature Gallery: I will be adding a 'Feature Gallery' where I will showcase my latest works, or just my favorites for the month. These will constantly be changing so please keep up! hehe. They will not necessarily pertain to weddings and portraiture.

-Rates: This will include starting package pricing and a'la carte pricing, that way you can select the services you want to fit almost any budget. If you are in a special financial situation, please express your budget restraints and I am sure we can find something to suit your needs and your budget.

-Personal & Fine Art: This link is viewed on my splash page, it's the middle one with the window (from La Boca, Argentina) I love photography so much, and I want a place to express my travel, fine art, and personal works. It is not complete (or even close) but I put a count down clock on there.... so time is a tickin'....

Anyway, I think that is it!

Thanks again to everyone who has already emailed me and let me know you saw my new site.

www.MarcellaTreybigPhotography.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails